A series of funded workshops for SMEs
Enscite is a partnership between the University of Derby and Aston University. The programme supports Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) within the aerospace, rail or automotive supply chain. Enscite is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Business strategy and planning
Business strategy and planning are crucial components in developing a successful organisation. The tools and techniques you will learn from these workshops will help you respond to the rapidly evolving, modern business environment.
Workshop dates and times
- Project Management, 20 September, 10.00 – 11.30am
- Problem Solving, 27 September, 10.00 – 11.30am
- Creating an business growth framework, 12 October, 10.00 – 11.30am
- Developing a growth ‘mindset transformation, 25 October, 10.00 – 11.30am
- Thinking differently, 3 November, 10.00 -11.30am
- Development and planning for ‘strategic transformation’, 8 November, 10.00 – 11.30am
- Developing digital transformation, 22 November, 10.00 – 11.30am
Branding and Marketing
Small to medium-size businesses are increasingly recognising the role and contribution of marketing in achieving their performance targets. These sessions provide an overview of fundamental topics, such as:
- Marketing strategy and tactics
- Delivering differentiated value propositions
- Developing and communicating your brand
- Creating copy and content that delivers impact and results
What does it cost to attend?
The workshops are part of our Enscite programme which is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). This means the workshop is fully funded and offered without any cost to your organisation.
Is my business eligible?
To qualify for this ERDF-funded support, your business needs to meet this criteria:
- be part of the automotive, aerospace or rail sector supply chains (not however part of the financial services sector)
- be based in Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire
- have less that 250 employees
- not to be more than 25% owned by a large company (i.e. a company that is not an SME)
- have a turnover less than 50 million euros and/or annual balance sheet less than 49 million euros