The second edition of the ground-breaking National Manufacturing summit will return in 2022. Taking place on Tuesday 8th and Wednesday 9th February, this years event will focus on achieving a Net-Zero future.
The National Manufacturing Summit 2022 will help create a vision of partnership and collaboration, driven by emerging technologies to ensure our world-class industries can innovate to meet the challenges ahead and deliver a successful, sustainable future.
At the National Manufacturing Summit 2022, you will hear from key influencers, who will provide a state-of-the-nation reviewing the progress on emerging technologies and give an opportunity to hear about new sectors that will help grow the UK’s global manufacturing footprint whilst achieving a Net-Zero future.
About the National Manufacturing Summit
The National Manufacturing Summit is a national platform that brings together the many voices of manufacturing industry as one and serves to demonstrate through emerging technologies, the UK’s world-class industries and their contribution to the UK economy.
Through emerging technologies, our existing world-class industries, such as aerospace and automotive, and growing sectors, such as space and med-tech, we will showcase manufacturing’s contribution to the economy and the opportunities these sectors and other growth areas provide the UK PLC.
Aims and Objectives
- A renewed confidence in the manufacturing sector, through access to opportunities in new sectors and markets.
- The dissemination of best practice, knowledge and strategic thinking.
- Engagement with the latest tools and techniques to increase productivity and competitive advantage.
- A national forum for discussion and collaboration and to be part of setting the national manufacturing agenda, hearing from industry leaders, politicians and academics.
- Access to opportunities in new sectors and markets.