Getting Stakeholder Buy-in to Sustainability Strategy
As a leader your ability to get buy-in from key stakeholders is essential for your business to succeed.
What makes stakeholder buy-in to Sustainability Strategy different, and arguably even more important?
This is what will be tackled in the first of the Wylde Wednesday Workshops series on Wednesday 18th May at 10.00-11.00am. They are FREE to attend, interactive and packed with valuable advice, tips and tools.
The decisions you take now to become a responsible, ethical, and sustainable business will directly impact the success of your business.
What will be covered:
- What makes a sustainable business different and able to stand out?
- Who are your stakeholders? Mapping exercise.
- How to craft your message to get buy-in even from the cynics.
- Open Q&A
This free one-hour workshop will be led by the managing director Dr Denise Taylor, a qualified sustainability consultant and Anne Wilkinson a qualified executive leadership coach. Both experts each have over three decades of experience working with corporates as well as SMEs helping them and their teams to develop, diversify, transform and thrive.
This workshop is suitable for:
- Senior business leaders and decision makers responsible for developing and leading sustainability strategy within a business
- Functional or departmental managers involved in sustainability and responsible for leading teams within their organisations