The Parliament & HealthTech Conference on 27th April 2021 will bring together stakeholders from the entire spectrum of health and social care to discuss HealthTech innovation and the post-COVID recovery.
Chaired by Dame Barbara Hakin, the former Deputy Chief Executive of NHS England, this event is a fantastic opportunity to examine:
- how the NHS can take forward the key learnings of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- HealthTech’s role in alleviating mounting waiting lists.
- how policymakers can support the industry at a critical time for the NHS and to ensure a vibrant life sciences sector post-Brexit.
The January 2020 Parliament & HealthTech Conference heard from:
- The Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP, Secretary of State for Health & Social Care
- Dr Sam Roberts, Then Chief Executive of the Accelerated Access Collaborative
- Chris Hopson, Chief Executive, NHS Providers
- Richard Stubbs, Chief Executive Officer, Yorkshire and Humber AHSN
- Jennifer Howells, Director of Finance, Strategy and Transformation, NICE
Watch the highlights of the 2020 Parliament & HealthTech Conference here.