The West Midlands has become the first region globally to invest in latest ‘no-code’ technology to help drive economic growth.
SuperTech Seeds is a new programme specifically aimed at professionals working within the business, professional and financial services sector to help bring ideas for tech-enabled services to reality in a quicker, cheaper and more effective way.
Founded on no-code skills development, SuperTech Seeds supports anyone, no matter their previous technological abilities, to create web and mobile applications. No-code is being seen as a way of quickly and effectively solving business problems, launching new services and products and creating new enterprises – key in the world of tech and business start-ups.
SuperTech Seeds is for:
- professionals with a seed of an idea but with no access to tech to progress OR
- professionals who want to experiment with an MVP and test the market sooner OR
- those who want to upskill in technology without learning to code
- Key facts about the programme:
- Funded places are available now for the 6 week-12 hour bootcamp
- Next cohorts commence 7th April and 21st April
- Afternoon & evening sessions
- Eligibility is based on a West Midlands postcode and professional services career
- Places are limited for large employers
- First come first served basis
- Participation is possible for non-eligible persons or additional places on a fee-paying basis.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, click below to register your interest.