The Co-op is offering funding of between £75,000 – £100,000 to support work in the food and farming sector which reduces the emissions of greenhouse gases. They are looking for innovative projects, movements, or inventions which not only deliver an environmental good, but contribute to real systems change, and can demonstrate a positive impact for people and communities too.
Our Carbon Innovation Fund will support projects that reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could be related to one of the following:
- Farming and food production practices
- Initiatives around regenerative agriculture/agro-ecology
- Community supported agriculture initiatives
- Supporting diversity, resilience and learning amongst key players in the food & farming sector
- Behaviour change (among consumers or producers)
An information webinar about the fund is available here.
The deadline for applications is 10 December.