Don’t worry if you missed out on Warwick Innovation Day, we have a list of sessions for you to engage in. Warwick Innovation Day, part of Global Entrepreneurship Week, showcased how the University supports innovative ideas, businesses and entrepreneurs to grow.
• Incubators and Accelerators – What’s it all about?
• Ingenuity 2021/22 – Do you have a start-up business idea that helps tackle the UK’s major social and environmental challenges? Focusing on building community, improving health and tackling climate change
• Design Thinking with Bo Kelestyn
• James Da Costa – From Warwick student entrepreneur into McKinsey and through to founder
• Joining the Dots – Dream of becoming your own boss? An entrepreneurs journey from student to graduate entrepreneurship
• Find Funding for your Business – This session provided you with an understanding of the SME business support eco-system, much of which is fully funded
• Investment in Start-ups – Angel Investor and founder perspective
• Warwick Innovation Day Testimonial with Joy Ajuluchukwu
Learn more about this year’s Global Entrepreneurship Week.