Tech Nation’s 2022 growth programmes are accepting applications from TODAY!
What, where, when, who?
- HQ’d in the UK
- Grant funding or investment from Seed to Series A (under £10m) OR
- If bootstrapped, less than £1.5m ARR*
- Have a digital tech product or service to sell
- Can demonstrate market traction with at least one active client or pilot
- Ambition to scale
♎ Libra 2.0
Libra 2.0 growth programme will focus on companies with at least one founding member who self identifies as an ethnic minority* (this has to be self-identified). This member must have a majority/equal equity stake in the business.
*Black, South Asian, East Asian and Arab
? Net Zero 3.0
Net Zero 3.0 programme is looking for tech companies which directly or indirectly contributes to emissions reduction to support the UK achieve net zero emissions by 2050.
? Applied AI 4.0
Applied AI 4.0 Programme will focus on AI first companies. This means that Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning must be used to solve an identified, real problem AND
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning must be a significant part of the value proposition.
? Fintech 5.0
*Fintech 5.0 is one of our most competitive programmes. For this reason, we are asking that the ARR is at a minimum of £100k and a maximum of £1.5m.
You must be in digital tech with a Fintech or Insurtech product or service to sell and be over 1 year old.
Accepting B2B, B2C and B2B2C companies.
? Net Zero X
- The Net Zero X programme, in partnership with PwC, will support the UK’s most promising later-stage climate tech companies.
- We are looking for tech companies which operate across key sectors. Companies may directly contribute to net zero through emission reduction or removal or may contribute indirectly by changing consumer behaviour or increasing efficiencies.
- Funding Stage: Grant or funding between Series A and pre-IPO
- Proposition: A tech company which directly or indirectly contributes to emissions reduction to support the UK to achieve net zero emissions by 2050
- Location: Headquartered in the UK
- Ambition: Ambition to scale and be a sector leader
? Upscale 8.0
- Upscale 8.0 is open to all sub-sectors of digital tech
- If you are a VC funded business you will have: raised Series A VC funding (£3M+ for regional companies and £5M+ for London companies) OR
- If you have previously received Angel/VC funding, but are now focused on revenue growth you will have: revenues of £1.5m – £5m OR
- If you are bootstrapped and focussed on revenue growth, you will have: revenues of £1m+ AND
- You will be growing at a rate of 10% month-on-month AND
- All companies must be headquartered in the United Kingdom
? Future Fifty 11.0
- Future Fifty 11.0 is open to all sub-sectors of digital tech
- Series B+ funding stage OR
- If revenue focused generating annual revenues over £5m
- Achieving 20% year-on-year growth
- HQ’d in UK