This SME incubation programme from the University of Birmingham is welcoming applications for Cohort Three. The programme provides business engagement support, access to the Energy Systems Catapult’s Energy Launchpad Incubation Programme, workspace at Tyseley Energy Park, cash grants, tailored mentoring, access to supply chain partners, market research, grant writing and bid development and investor readiness support and introductions.
Supported by HSBC UK, applications are welcomed from businesses registered in the UK, and particularly those who can take advantage of the Climate Innovation Incubator based at Tyseley Energy Park, in Birmingham.
Those selected for the third CIP Low Carbon Energy Solutions Innovator Challenge will have access to several linked opportunities, including but not limited to:
- Business engagement support through University of Birmingham
- ESC’s Energy Launchpad Incubation Programme
- Incubator management and workspace at Tyseley Energy Park
- Cash grants
- Tailored mentoring
- Access to supply chain partner networks
- Market research and IP strategy
- Collaboration and invitation to events
- Grant writing and bid development
- Investor readiness and introductions