The Centre for Research in Ethnic Minority Entrepreneurship have announced the 27th Annual Ethnic Minority Business Conference is taking place on 30th November 2023 and our Founder Dr Pam Waddell OBE is amongst the speakers confirmed for the event.
Discover new research on current trends, challenges, and successes in vital area for the UK economy. Gain insights into cutting-edge policies and programmes to promote inclusive innovation and racial equity. Hear first-hand stories of entrepreneurs pursing social impact and scale.
The conference will take place at Aston Business School and additional speakers will include:
- Prof Monder Ram, CREME, Aston University
- Prof Richard Roberts, CREME, Aston University
- Dr. Kanimozhi Narayanan, Aston University
- Dr Pam Waddell OBE – Innovation Alliance West Midlands
- Abid Khan, CREME, Institute of Directors
- Alex Cole, TIN Ventures
- Eugene Nizeyimana – African Chamber of Commerce
To learn more about the event follow this link to our events page.
To register your space, click the button below.