Through the West Midlands Innovation Support Forum our ambition is to ensure our regional innovation support is well connected and working in a collaborative environment to provide an unrivalled portfolio of interventions, making the West Midlands the perfect place to start and grow a business.
If you are a delivery partner working across any type of project or programme (e.g. ERDF, incubator, accelerator) that supports business growth through innovation then we want to hear from you.
The forum meetings will give you the opportunity to understand what other support programmes are available, how you can connect with them, and to create pathways between your offerings to help meet both your own outputs and the needs of SMEs to help them grow and thrive.
Forum Terms of Reference
- The forum exists to enable regional innovation programmes to better understand each other’s offers and those of innovation support mechanisms from the wider ecosystem
- Engagement in the forum is an informal agreement to share best practice and challenges with others
- The forum has a forward-thinking perspective focussing on excelling in and sustaining our regional SME innovation support offer as funding mechanisms evolve
- Members bring a commitment to establishing strong communications channels and to work collaboratively where possible for the benefit of SME growth through innovation
- The forum will meet on a quarterly basis
DATE: 29th September 2021
TIME: 10 – 11.30am
If you would like more information on how to join, please email Iain_Mansell@blackcountryconsortium.co.uk
Past Innovation Support Forum Events
Here are a list of our past Innovation Support Forum Events.