Through the West Midlands Innovation and Business Support Forum our ambition is to ensure our regional innovation support is well connected and working in a collaborative environment to provide an unrivalled portfolio of interventions, making the West Midlands the perfect place to start and grow a business.
If you are a delivery partner working across any type of project or programme that supports business growth then we want to hear from you.
The forum meetings will give you the opportunity to understand what other support programmes are available, how you can connect with them, and to create pathways between your offerings to help meet both your own outputs and the needs of businesses to help them grow and thrive.
Forum Terms of Reference
- The forum exists to enable regional innovation and business support programmes to better understand each other’s offers and those of support mechanisms from the wider ecosystem
- Engagement in the forum is an informal agreement to share best practice and challenges with others
- The forum has a forward-thinking perspective focussing on excelling in and sustaining our regional business support offer as funding mechanisms evolve
- Members bring a commitment to establishing strong communications channels and to work collaboratively where possible for the benefit of business growth
- Private providers are welcome to attend and engage but the forum is a platform for sharing information about free/subsidised, or publicly commissioned support
- The forum will meet at least on a quarterly basis
If you would like more information on how to join, please email email@example.com
Past Innovation Support Forum Events
Here are a list of our past Innovation Support Forum Events.