This meeting of the Innovative Health Working Group featured presentations from following speakers:
- The digital transformation to support schools and local authorities create mental health strategies by Asha Patel, CEO & Clinical Psychologist (Innovating Minds)
- WMHTC – we have lift-off by Dr Paddie Murphy (West Midlands Health Technologies Cluster)
- Midlands Health Inequalities Policy Commission by Alex Archibald, Business Development Manager (Midlands Innovation Health)
- Elsewhere in the Innovation Alliance by Dr Pam Waddell (Innovation Alliance West Midlands)
It also included updates on:
- Funding opportunities
- Opportunities for networking and collaborating.
Couldn’t make this event but interested in joining the Innovative Health Working Group?
Keep your eye out for future meetings here.