On 23rd September we welcomed a range of fantastic speakers for our Innovative Health Working Group. Our speakers included:
- Innovation in Procurement and Associated Supply Chain Project Scoping – Bethan Bishop, (Aliciyo)
- Royal Wolverhampton Trust – an Innovation Journey – Sultan Mahmud, Director of Innovation, (The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust)
- Supporting innovation between the Creative Sector and the Healthcare sector – Tim Luft, Create Central Innovation Lead, (Create Central)
- KTN and the Innovation Landscape – Terry O’Neil, Head of Health, (KTN)
- Elsewhere in the Innovation Alliance – Dr Pam Waddell (Innovation Alliance West Midlands)
You can download Sultan’s presentation using this link. Please note the file size is 700MB due to the accompanying videos.