With a mission of creating a collaborative strategy & actions to enable the region’s cyber sector to get the most of #CyberUK24 being in Birmingham.
Join us on the 28th June 2023 along with the region’s cyber leaders and influencers to inform the strategy and activities as we aim to have #CyberUK24 have a positive impact for the West Midlands Cyber Ecosystem.
The day is a mixture of speakers in both industry and academia to hear the latest in cyber, with the chance to voice your opinion via networking opportunities
2 Chamberlain Square, Birmingham, B3 3AX.
- 09:30 – 10:00 Networking and Refreshments
- 10:00 – 10:10 Welcome: Host & Chair
- 10:10 – 10:40 The WM Offer: Confirming the West Midlands Cyber Landscape
- 10:40 – 11:00 Keynote: “National Cyber update” Andrew Elliott, Deputy Director Cyber, DSIT
- 11:00 – 11:20 Break
- 11:20 – 12:10 CyberUK24: What Impact & Opportunities can be created? Table top
- 12:10 – 12:30 Review and Results
- 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch & Networking
- 13:30 – 14:10 Table Top workshops to identify the cyber related strengths and weaknesses
- + Workshop 1: Education & Skills
- + Workshop 2: Industry & Community
- + Workshop 3: Innovation + Opportunities
- 14:10 – 14:30 Review, Wrap up, and feedback for the Tech Commissioner
- 14:30 – 15:00 Networking & Close
- Birmingham Tech Week, 16-20 October 2023, https://birminghamtechweek.com/
- Cyberverse: 10 January 2024