Find 2 grants for up to £10,000 each, access larger grants, find fully funded support and grow your business plus cyber whitepaper launch.
About this event
- Do you have an idea for a new product or service?
- Do you want to cut costs, increase productivity and grow?
- Do you need grants and funding to move your business forward?
If you have answered yes to any of these, then this free event is for you.
The Technology Supply Chain have brought together Coventry University, the Department for International Trade, the Innovation Alliance for the West Midlands and other industry leaders to help businesses to find the grants, fully funded projects and support available to them.
They will also be launching a whitepaper by Trowers and Hamlins produced in conjunction with Cyber Risk Score, EY, Azets, West Midlands Combined Authority and CyberQ on protecting your business and supply chain from cybersecurity attacks. This hot topic is attracting a lot of interest from companies and Government organisations.
During this packed afternoon, you will find out how to:
- Access two grants for up to £10,000 each to help your business grow
- Grow your business with fully funded support from 4 different programmes
- Access large grants (£100,000-plus) for your business
- Three ways to get more, better and long term business from Family Based businesses
- Retain your employees using a proven staff retention app
- Protect your business and supply chain from cybersecurity attacks- expert panel discussion led by Trowers & Hamlins
- Protect your ideas and discover how patents reduce your corporation tax
Email email@example.com for more information or with any questions.