Join Connect Places Catapult on 12th May for their online event.
The COVID-19 emergency has ignited many innovation-driven procurements.
The rule-makers have actively encouraged the use of innovation-focused tools. Can this unconstrained approach to innovation procurement be sustained post-COVID-19? What policies and skills will boost innovation in the post-COVID-19 economy? How can places emerge from this crisis with deeply embedded innovative approaches?
You are invited to discuss your ideas and experiences with their expert panel, which will share the findings of recent global research to frame the debate.
- Sam Markey, Director of Strategic Analysis, Connected Places Catapult
- Malcolm Harbour CBE, Associate, Connected Places Catapult
- Oliver Kirsch, Senior Technology Strategy Analyst, Connected Places Catapult
More speakers will be announced shortly.
- 11:00 – Presentations from speakers
- 11:45 – Questions from the audience
- 12:00 – Webinar ends
All times BST
For more information and resources on procurement, please visit their dedicated page Challenging Procurement.