Join one of four exclusive webinars for the Business and Professional Service Sector in Birmingham and the wider region…
Hosted by Clare Mckee MA, Business and Professional Service Adviser for the Department for International Trade (DIT). Clare has helped thousands of businesses develop their growth plans. With a background in sales and marketing, working in business development for enterprise level companies including EE and Tesco, Clare is here to help you map out and optimise your international growth plans.
In these power packed sessions we will be sure to fuel your international growth plans and will cover the following points:
- Export opportunities for your sector
- Learning how to find crucial contacts and connections the easy way
- See how a company just like yours entered new markets and smashed their sales targets!
- Exploring common financial hurdles and how to beat them
- A simple checklist that will de-risk your plan – with a free objective follow up review from us
- Custom support from DIT including access to current grant opportunities and grant application help
- An opportunity to book a 1:1 meeting for dedicated support no matter where you are in your international growth journey
- Creative and Marketing Businesses | 4 February | 14:00-15:00 | Register now
- Innovation and Tech Businesses | 18 February | 14:00-15:00 | Register now
- Finance, Insurance & Consultancy Businesses | 4 March | 14:00-15:00 | Register now
- Legal, HR & Recruitment Businesses | 18 March | 14:00-15:00 | Register now
Spaces on these sessions are limited so book now to guarantee your free space.
If you have questions about any of these webinars please contact Clare on:
Clare McKee: Mobile: +44 (0)7566 781958 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org