22nd April 2021, 13:00 – 14:20 on Zoom
WM REDI and the Creative Industries Policy and Evidence Centre invite you to a webinar to discuss how the West Midlands can harness the potential of Createch to benefit its economy, the wellbeing of its citizens and the region’s perception on the world stage.
Chair: Professor Simon Collinson, Deputy Pro-Vice-Chancellor, University of Birmingham and the Director of WM REDI / City-REDI.
– David Furmage, Creative & Cultural Senior Policy Lead, GBSLEP
– Jessica Driscoll, Head of Immersive Technology, Digital Catapult
– Professor Lisa de Propris, Birmingham Business School
– Dr George Windsor, Head of Insights, Tech Nation
– Dr Tasos Kitsos, WM REDI / City-REDI