Come join us for an informal morning at X + Why to hear from business support organisations in the region that can help you with your transition to sustainability.
9:30-10:00 Networking coffee morning
10:00am: Presentations from organisations in the region (5-10 minutes each)
- Edward Hobbs – Area Operations Manager, X+Why
- Maddie Booth – Sustainability Lead, Bec
- Clayton Shaw – Head of STEAMhouse (Commercial)
- Mohammed-Hussain (Mossen) Randeree – Senior Project Coordinator, UOB
- Jaime Elliot – Delivery Manager at West Midlands Combined Authority
- Tony McNally – MD, Climate Change Solutions
- Mark Dodwell – NatWest Enterprise Climate & Propositions Manager
- Anna Bright – CEO, SWM
11:00am: Q & A Panel with all the organisations that presented
11:20am: Breakout rooms (30 minutes)
Participants will go into breakouts that have questions / topics to discuss further in groups to find solutions to problems that businesses have in the region.
11:50am: Close of event – Maddie from Bec