Acas experts run regular webinars on employment law topics and employment relations.
They’re free to join, you just need to register in advance. Spaces are limited.
Furlough leave: the HMRC Job Retention Scheme
This webinar explains HMRC’s scheme for employers who have furloughed their workers, or who are planning to. It includes:
- who can claim
- what can be claimed, and what’s excluded
- maternity leave considerations
- National Minimum Wage considerations
- effects on holiday entitlement
- selecting employees for furlough and gaining agreement
- shielding and furlough
Register now for ‘Furlough leave: the HMRC Job Retention Scheme’
- Thursday 7 May, 2pm to 3pm – full
- Tuesday 12 May, 2pm to 3pm – full
- Thursday 14 May, 10:30am to 11:30am – full
We’ll be releasing more dates over the coming weeks.
Managing mental health in the current climate
This webinar will help line managers and employers support their own and their team’s mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus pandemic. The event covers:
- what is mental health?
- common mental health conditions
- the Acas framework for positive mental health at work
- practical case studies
Register now for ‘Managing mental health in the current climate’
- Tuesday 19 May, 10:30am to 11:30am – full
- Thursday 21 May, 1:30pm to 2:30pm
Managing a fair disciplinary process
For HR professionals and line managers, this webinar covers how to manage a fair disciplinary process. It includes:
- carrying out investigations
- disciplinary hearings
Register now for ‘Managing a fair disciplinary process’
Watch webinar recordings
You’ll need to register first to access our webinar recordings.
Information in our webinars is correct at the time of recording.