A new future is on the horizon. 5G will unlock step changes in transport and manufacturing sectors in ways previously thought unfathomable.
That’s why 5PRING and West Midlands 5G (WM5G) have brought you this two-day information packed event on 5G’s possibilities in Transport and Manufacturing, so you can discover the innovation opportunities 5G could have in your organisation with the insight from innovators in the space.
You’ll hear from industry experts, sector investors and founders that have successfully applied 5G to their business.
Key takeaways will be:
- What is 5G, and its importance in the transport market
- How other founders successfully capitalised on 5G enabled opportunities
- The business opportunities of 5G is perceived in the investment community
- How to start applying 5G to your business
Who is this for?
This event is for:
- Startups & SMEs looking to leverage 5G but don’t know where to start
- Startups & SMEs already leveraging 5G looking to take it one step further
- Corporate innovation leaders & investors in the 5G innovation space
- All organisations in manufacturing, transport or construction
Speakers include 5G innovation experts from O2, Deloitte, Digital Catapult, Wayra and West Midlands 5G
8-9th September, 9:30am-4:30pm