According to the latest research, improving management capability by just 0.1% can increase productivity by nearly 10%.
Productivity through People is a bespoke 6 month national programme designed for small medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) by Aston Business School and Be the Business. The programme is dedicated to transforming leadership and management capability in forward-looking SMEs owners and senior management leaders in order to develop modern, high-performance workplace practices.
- Practical masterclasses to stimulate and challenge thinking,
- Access to world class organisation and the leaders that have transformed their workplace,
- Specialist coaching from highly experienced SME experts,
- Action learning to address real business issues in a facilitated and confidential group setting,
- Business benchmarking and future planning,
- Industrial Visits to award-winning manufacturing and professional service environments, which will enable you to formulate high-performance workplace strategies. Previous participants have benefitted from visiting businesses such as EY, Rolls-Royce and Williams F1 Advanced Engineering,
- After graduating, participants will the Productivity through People alumni, a valuable network of individuals and events to support their on-going learning and development.
Who’s it for?
- SME owners, senior team leaders, key decision-makers or individuals who can influence change.
- Any industry sector.
- SMEs with between 10 and 500 employees.
- Annual turnover of up to £50m
- Organisation must have been trading for more than twelve months.
More information here.