Find out about £25 million unallocated funds for the Greater Birmingham & Solihull area.
When: Thursday 28th February 2019: 2.15pm to 3.45pm
Where: Committee Room 1 at the Civic Suite, Solihull Council, B91 3QB
Refreshments will be provided.
The priorities for the European Regional Development Fund in the Greater Birmingham & Solihull area are:
- Strengthening Research, Technological Development and Innovation
- Enhancing the Competitiveness of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Supporting the Shift Towards A Low Carbon Economy in All Sectors
- Preserving and Protecting the Environment and Promoting Resource Efficiency
The Greater Birmingham & Solihull area includes:
- Birmingham, Solihull, East Staffordshire, Lichfield, Tamworth, Bromsgrove, Cannock Chase, Redditch and Wyre Forest
To register your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org