This event is hosted by GBSLEP Growth Hub, you can visit the official event page here, or see details below.
Join the Growth Hub and the West Midlands Cyber Resilience Centre (WMCRC) and learn how to take practical, simple steps to ensure you and your clients are safe online.
Our Speaker: Hinesh Mehta is Head of Cyber and Innovation at The Cyber Resilience Centre for the West Midlands and is a serving Detective Inspector, currently seconded from the Regional Cyber Crime Unit.
Who should attend?: SMEs, microbusiness and sole practitioners in the GBSLEP area
• Minimise the risk of a cyber-attack on your business
• Understand how to prevent the two greatest online risks your business is facing
• Protect your business whilst your employees work from home
• Enhance your reputation with customers and suppliers by protecting their data
• Develop business opportunities by demonstrating cyber security
• Get FREE membership to the West Midlands Cyber Resilience Centre
As a result of the pandemic the reliance on digital technology has increased the impact of cyber breaches. The shift to homeworking and the use of collaboration tools has opened up new vulnerabilities. Attackers are keen to exploit the changing circumstances and there have been reported rises in phishing and ransomware attacks, in particular.
Many smaller business are overwhelmed by the topic of cyber security. Implementing the basic measures we will cover, will be the key to your online security.
By registering you are agreeing to allow the WMCRC and Growth Hub to be in contact with you in the future.