Birmingham, Solihull and Black Country SME’s can now sign up for Advice & Information Sessions with the Access to Finance team.
These free interactive taster sessions will give an overview of the funding options available to businesses and help to demystify the world of funding your business including:
- Debt finance & understanding interest rates
- Alternative Finance
- Grant funding – is it free?
- Crowdfunding – reward, social and equity
- Angel Investment & Venture Capital – when is it right for you?
- The importance of creating a Pitch Deck or a Business Plan
- Financial forecasting and why it’s the narrative you need
Further support will be delivered by the Access to Finance team through a combination of workshops, masterclasses and one-to-one mentoring by finance specialists, all of whom have years of experience in unlocking funding and helping firms grow.
There will also be access to bespoke online resources that will help bosses better understand key measures, financial forecasting, cashflow needs and creating pitch decks to entice potential investors.