The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), in collaboration with KTN, will be hosting an online competition briefing webinar on the 6 October to share details of the new Autumn 2021 window of funding for Phase 2 of the IETF.
The IETF will support businesses with high energy use to transition to a low carbon future and to cut their bills and emissions through increased energy efficiency and decarbonisation. All projects must relate to improvements to an existing industrial process at a manufacturing site or data centre.
The briefing webinar will include an opportunity to:
- Hear about the scope of the competitions in more detail and how to apply
- Learn about the eligibility criteria
- Hear from industrial site owners who were funded in Phase 1
- Network online and develop partnerships for the competitions
- Speak with BEIS confidentially about your project ideas
The webinars will benefit a number of organisations and professionals including:
- Manufacturing companies
- Mining and quarrying companies
- Recovery and recycling of materials companies
- Data centres
- Energy efficiency and decarbonisation technology providers
To book a place on the briefing webinar, click here.