Creating the culture of innovation for logistics businesses.
Featuring a number of inspiring and and informative keynotes and panel sessions, Digital Transformation in Logistics is a brand new conference that brings together senior leaders, industry experts and distinguished speakers to delve into the latest trends and strategies driving the future of logistics through innovation and digitalisation.
Gain insight from renowned experts who have successfully implemented digital transformation initiatives in the logistics industry and learn about their experiences, challenges faced, and the transformative impact of technology on logistics operations.
Conference programme highlights:
- Turbocharging the economy through logistics and technology – Hear from the Mayor of the West Midlands about the fastest growing digital economy outside of London and the opportunity to boost growth by leveraging the logistics and technology sectors.
- Technology to make international trade easy – As part of the 2025 UK Border Strategy, IT solutions will play a pivotal role in streamlining border operations and facilitating seamless trade processes. Our panel discuss the role of technology in enhancing efficiency and transparency in cross-border transactions.
- Digital solutions for transport decarbonisation – This workshop is an exciting opportunity to engage with the UK’s leading research project on the use of data for transport decarbonisation, backed by UK Research and Innovation, and to share your perspectives on how to leverage the UK’s digital capabilities to support the green transition in the logistics sector.
- IT solutions for modal shift – In the pursuit of shifting from road-based transportation to other modes of transport, technology solutions emerge as the key enablers. Our panel explore these technologies and the role they can play in delivering a more integrated logistics system for the country.
- Andy Street CBE – Mayor of the West Midlands
- Richard Morris – Innovation Lead – Autonomous & Connected Vehicles, Innovate UK
- Mark Johnson – National Director – Customs and Trade Control, Kuehne + Nagel
- Professor Phil Greening – Director Centre for Logistics and Sustainability, Heriot Watt University
- Mark Grimshaw – Head of Rail & Sea, Cemex
- Elliot Shaw – Chief Customer & Strategy Officer, National Highways
- Ashley Feldman – Programme Manager – Transport and Smart Cities, TechUK
Places for this event are strictly limited. Please register your interest in attending using the link below.